Tuesday 3 January 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Super Sydney!

On an overcast and muggy boxing day, we ventured out of the hustle, bustle, honking and haze of the city. It was the start of the annual Sydney to Hobart Yaught race and as we walked along the cliffs I was stunned by the beauty of this city. I was also pleasantly surprised at the openness friendliness and smiles of the other people.




When the girls saw the other kids throwing themselves off the platforms, shrieking and splashing we had no choice but to let them have a try...they (and me) were a little tentative at first, but they were soon sailing through the sky, like superman having the time of their lives. Even Buster had a turn, jumping into the safe arms of his big sister.







For Wordless Wednesday I'm linking up with My Little Drummer Boys and for the first time with my new friend Sakura Haruka. Come and see all the beautiful posts!

Also linking up for the first time with Moms Own Words

5 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!!
    Discovered your blog via My Little Drummer Boys WW linky. The word "Sport" caught my eye as I am Mum to 4 children (now all adults) who competed at National level in numerous sports (Swimming, Athletics, Basketball, Gymnastics & Sports Aerobics). It's a busy life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Becky, the kids had lots of fun and can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz, so glad to 'meet' you! .....we are normally very busy! And that's one reason we are enjoying the holidays so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucky you! What fun! I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can!

    ReplyDelete